- Revision of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) or standard work documents.
- Transcribing current documents into a new document template.
- Coordinate document reviews and revisions.
- Minimum of an Associates Degree with 0-3 years experience in a quality role or related area.
- Ability to type minimally 50 words per minute.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word.
- Self-starter, detail and process oriented, systematic in approach.
- Ability to engage team members.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Hunter International are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is voluntary. Refusal to provide the requested information will not subject you to any adverse treatment. Any information that you do provide will be kept confidential as required by law.
Thank you for your interest in one of our positions! Your application was submitted successfully.
Visit our newsroom for advice to ace your interview!