- Handle products safely & follow prescribed instructions
- Distribution of packaging material
- Clean chemical spills
- Operate packaging line
- Accurate documentation
- Plant housekeeping and maintenance duties
- Accurately blend batches and product
- Operate Drum Line
- Raw materials and finished goods sampling
- Operate label applicator (Mechanically inclined would be helpful)
- Conduct filter change outs
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Two to five years of experience in a manufacturing or similar environment required
- Fork Lift certification
- Must be willing and able to lift up to 20-50 pounds frequently with or without accommodation
- Must have excellent manual dexterity and visual acuity and be willing and able to stand, walk, stoop, bend, kneel, crawl, reach overhead, and climb stairs
- Previous experience using basic hand tools, mechanical filling heads, labeling machine, pumps and valves preferred
- Previous hazardous material training preferred
- 2 or more years of chemical handling/blending experience preferred
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Hunter International are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is voluntary. Refusal to provide the requested information will not subject you to any adverse treatment. Any information that you do provide will be kept confidential as required by law.
Thank you for your interest in one of our positions! Your application was submitted successfully.
Visit our newsroom for advice to ace your interview!