Financial Reporting Analyst
- Prepare Asset creation forms (ACF)
- Review vendor invoices
- Calculate balance left to capitalize in CWIP
- Work cross functionally with HQ and Field Project Managers to align on data for capitalization
- Capitalize Regular, Fleet and Other assets in Oracle Fixed Assets
- Perform Task to Task to match CWIP with Capitalization
- Perform Journal entries to re-class costs to correct account/location
- Identify areas of opportunity for automation and process improvement as it relates to asset capitalization
- Perform Ad hoc assignments for Sr. Supervisor, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- 2+ years of related experience
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Oracle, Essbase and Business Objects
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Detail oriented with ability to see bigger picture
- Ability to multi-Task
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Hunter International are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is voluntary. Refusal to provide the requested information will not subject you to any adverse treatment. Any information that you do provide will be kept confidential as required by law.
Thank you for your interest in one of our positions! Your application was submitted successfully.
Visit our newsroom for advice to ace your interview!